|Kayak K1 - Prijon Motion|
|Kayak K1 - Prijon Kodiak|
|Kayak K1 - Prijon Prelite Marlin|
|Kayak K2 - Prijon Kapri|
SOT-Sit On Topp
Fishing kayak for 1 or 2 persons
|All equipment are on Norraryds Camping in Ryd|
|Whenrenting durine the night, a costs of 40 SEK / day will be added asaccommodation fee. This fee is paid for the Värdesleden canoe andovernight accommodation. Around the lake Åsnen is only allowed to campon these intended places.|
Wi deliver the kayaks to any places arround the Åsnen lake.
Prices: Loading charge: 300Sek up to 4 kayaks/canoes, after 50 SEK/kayak/canoe
Tranport charge: 70SEK/10km. Paid both directions.
|All activities are at your own risk.|
Rowing boatin Hönshyltefjord
Electic motor 150SEK/day
SUP1x paddle, life west
Sit on topp
1x paddle, kapell, life west
Sit on topp
2x paddle, kapell, life west
2x paddle, life west
Rental Terms of kayaks, rowing and motorboat
-You can swim at least 200 m
-You wear a lifejacket (included in price of rental)
-You send Ursula Adventure planned route
-If you are delayed notifies you feel to Ursula's Adventure
Booking and payment
Booking is binding even if made by phone. For bookings 14 days or more prior to departure, payment of a fee of 50% of the total rent in advance. This part is a part of the rental amount and the remaining amount will be paid on delivery. When booking in time, you will receive a written confirmation.
- If canceled 0-7 days before departure, you paid 50% of total rent.
- If canceled 8 or more days prior to departure, you pay 25% of the total rent.
- Cancellation insurance can be taken out. Price 75 SEK /kayak /Kanut /boat. It shall enter into force on you, or a loved one becomes sick or injured.
- The cancellation insurance gives you, when it comes into force, all fees paid in return. (Besides the 75 Sek which cover costs.)
Liability and insurance
- All paddling with leased equipment is at your own risk.
- In case of damage or theft of the rented equipment, you are responsible for payment.
- Ursula's Adventure has no insurance that you can utilize. Check with your insurance company on your home insurance applies to damage or loss of the rented equipment.
- Kayaks and other equipment must be returned cleaned well. Mushrooms are included.
- Are you a beginner, we recommend you to go beginners course in kayaking before the tour. In other cases, we may deny you rent a kayak in certain weather conditions.
- Always wear your lifejacket! (Included in rental price)
- All touring kayaks are equipped with a bailer and safety line for the paddle. The canoes are equipped with a bailer.
- Bilge pump and paddle floats can be rented separately.
We reserve the right to not let you paddle if the weather is too bad!
Maps and suggested routes
Map Åsnen can be purchased at the front desk. We also have a number of good tips on fine roosting. We can help you to plan a suitable paddle. Remember that it is the weather and your experience will determine your choices. You may not be averse to change your original plan.
Right of Public Access and outdoor wit
Everyman's rights is not only a fantastic opportunity to visstas in nature, but also obligations. Remember to cherish nature as your best friend. If you want, you can get more information about Everyman's right when you pick the kayak / canoe / boat.